San Francisco bay area candidates only, please.
4INFO is the leader in mobile measurement enabling advertisers to deliver highly accurate, targeted mobile ads and measure sales lift. We are seeking an Associate Campaign Manager to help manage our mobile campaigns. The successful candidate will have past experience in ad operations, preferably in the mobile industry, with a keen interest in campaign management. No relocation offered for this position.
• Create and maintain ad campaigns in 4INFO’s proprietary ad server, including setting up creative, ad testing, troubleshooting and delivery confirmation
• Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
• Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative
• Troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance
• Work with advertisers, agencies, and account managers to troubleshoot implementation and/or creative issues
• Responsible for managing third party reporting systems, including checking delivery and set-up of custom reports
• Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP completions, including inventory estimation and forecasting
• Assist the ongoing effort to identify areas for process and/or technical efficiencies
• 1-3 years of experience working in advertising operations with a solid understanding of ad serving and ad tags
• Experience in mobile is a plus
• Familiarity with third party ad servers (DART, Atlas, Medialets, etc.) and rich media vendors (Celtra, Crisp, etc.)
• Experience with mobile ad exchanges (MoPub, Nexage, etc.) preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop and implement new policies and procedures
• Critical thinking, strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to influence action and see projects through to implementation
• Adept in the use of Excel and Google Docs
• BA/BS required
Industry: Marketing and Advertising Technology
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Ad Ops
Marketing and Advertising · 51-200 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO enables national brand advertisers, publishers and technology companies to reach audiences across screens with unprecedented scale and accuracy. With its mobile-first, cross-screen platform, 4INFO matches people to devices to precisely target consumers across 500+ million screens and reaches 95 percent of all U.S. mobile app users. Unlike other platforms that attempt to link data to devices using probabilistic methods, 4INFO’s patented methodology facilitates targeting with deterministic accuracy. 4INFO provides brand advertisers with full-funnel campaign analytics from engagement, to store visits, to enabling measurement of Return on Ad Spend based on actual sales transactions. Hundreds of brands have relied on 4INFO’s platform — including eight of the top 10 largest CPG companies, six of the 10 largest retailers, seven of the top 10 financial services companies, and the five largest auto manufacturers. 4INFO has powered more than 200 sales-lift measurement studies for national brands with impressive results, including ROAS averaging 256 percent and as high as 1000 percent. 4INFO is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., with offices in New York and Chicago. Learn more.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org