4INFO is looking for a results-driven business development professional to play a critical role in our inbound and outbound marketing and lead generation efforts. The primary function of this role is working within marketing to engage and qualify prospective customers, shepherd them though the sales process, and work directly with the sales team for maximum effectiveness and overall satisfaction.
This position requires confidence and persistence, strong customer obsession, attention to detail, knowledge and use of Salesforce.com, along with digital and phone-based customer engagement experience . Our ideal candidate will be friendly, pleasant, energetic, and outgoing.
The position is within a new Customer Engagement Team, which drives prospecting, qualifying, lead profiling and delivering leads with a high propensity of closing to Sales Directors. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S. and will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Digital and phone-based outreach to prospects and marketing qualified leads (MQL) consisting of mid- to-senior executives and c-level staff across the country from both brands and agencies.
- Utilizing an established qualification and sales management process to identify and further qualify leads.
- Keen ability to identify leads ripe for presentation/meetings and next steps.
- Working with Sales Directors after lead acceptance to determine presentations, meetings and additional information needs.
- Being a consultative, value-based expert with skills that will advise sales directors to create strategies that maximize the value that 4INFO, Inc. is able to deliver.
- Data entry and contact management within Salesforce.com.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on activity, opportunities, and revenue.
- Working closely with the Inside Sales team and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Digital/Mobile Sales Experience, previous experience in a customer engagement, sales development, support, qualification or inside sales team.
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Knowledge of the full strategic sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Driven and ambitious with an ability to succeed
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with decision makers (c-level)
- Working knowledge of CRM/Salesforce.com and presentation software tools
- Proficient in MS Office Skills specifically in Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written, and oral/presentation skills
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Marketing and Advertising · 51-200 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO is a leading identity and cross-screen advertising tech company. Born in mobile, 4INFO’s platform features the patented Bullseye ID® — a persistent match key that maps people and all of their connected devices in a household to valuable consumer data for marketing insights, targeting and measurement. With unprecedented accuracy, reach and scale, 4INFO’s platform has been proven effective by more than 450 independent measurement studies. Hundreds of brands have relied on 4INFO, including eight of the top 10 CPG companies, six of the 10 largest retailers, seven of the top 10 financial services companies, the five largest auto manufacturers and six of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
4INFO is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit. For more, visit: www.4info.com