Kansas City Area candidates only, please.
4INFO is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage a dynamic, comprehensive set of marketing, sales and channel enablement programs. The Manager plays a critical role within the corporate marketing team in driving deliverables for our digital demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, channel and sales enablement initiatives. Working with a variety of internal teams and external agencies to deliver on our business objectives, the Manager also contributes to strategic and operational insights into program effectiveness – continually seeking improvement within our fast-moving marketplace.
In addition to displaying an exceptional understanding of these areas, this manager must possess notably strong leadership and communication skills at all levels.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Our ideal candidate has:
- Developing strategy and driving B2B marketing acquisition and engagement programs and campaigns end-to-end, including: clarifying objectives, overseeing program development, executing the program across channels, and measuring impact.
- Developing and executing content marketing plans, and producing content to drive demand generation and thought leadership goals.
- Leading the design, rollout and management of channel marketing programs -- working directly with channel partner marketing and sales teams to drive new business.
- Partnering closely with cross-functional teams throughout the company to drive execution of our objectives.
- A proven history of managing digital and cross-channel marketing programs, including: digital demand generation (marketing automation and CRM), content marketing, earned and paid digital media campaigns (web, mobile, social, search).
- Managed and delivered effective partner marketing programs, as well as direct sales enablement, including product collateral, educational materials and presentations.
- Managed and worked with cross-functional teams (creative, strategy, product, technical, engineering, sales) and external agencies and vendors.
- A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget, and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated a can-do attitude and ability to wear multiple hats, jumping in where needed.
- Excellent written communication and knowledge of appropriate editorial styles and approaches for various content types (online, email, ad-copy, etc.).
- Strong interest in digital marketing and an eagerness to keep up with latest trends and best practices, including understanding of account-based marketing techniques and approaches.
- Previous experience working within data services, martech or adtech industries.
- 4+ years overall professional B2B marketing experience, with 2-4 years of experience in developing and managing cross-channel, digital and content marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of the variety of digital marketing channels including paid search, SEO, web, display media, mobile, email and social media. Interactive / digital agency experience highly desired.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a demand-generation role, using a marketing automation platform and CRM system. Preference for experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management experience with an eye for details.
- Superior interpersonal skills including outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience using online collaboration and project management platforms (i.e. Slack, Trello, etc.).
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Marketing and Advertising · 51-200 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO is a leading identity and cross-screen advertising tech company. Born in mobile, 4INFO’s platform features the patented Bullseye ID® — a persistent match key that maps people and all of their connected devices in a household to valuable consumer data for marketing insights, targeting and measurement. With unprecedented accuracy, reach and scale, 4INFO’s platform has been proven effective by more than 450 independent measurement studies. Hundreds of brands have relied on 4INFO, including eight of the top 10 CPG companies, six of the 10 largest retailers, seven of the top 10 financial services companies, the five largest auto manufacturers and six of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
4INFO is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit. For more, visit: www.4info.com